by Tiffany Fulcher | Featured Contributor
I am a huge fan of webinars, I not only host them for my own company but I attend them on a regular basis for education and training purposes. Most small business owners, CEOs, and entrepreneurs understand the value in continued professional growth in the information age.
Webinars are perfect for professional growth, but they can also provide significant value to your customer base. Using webinars to launch, train, or educate your consumers on products and services is an exceptional way to engage and share your company’s passion.
Here are 5 benefits to using webinars in your business.
1. Educate Your Audience – Engaging your audience through webinars is a wonderful way to display how your products work, why they are useful, and why your clients can’t live without them. Consumers will be easily drawn to the visual appeal and direct benefits of products and service offerings. Furthermore, an informed consumer is typically a repeat customer. The more they know, the greater the likelihood that a purchase will take place more than once. Creating customer loyalty becomes a by-product of providing valuable information.
2. Increase your profit margin – Webinars can be used as a tool to not only increase consumer profit but also a way to educate and train your staff. As your company grows, your training and development will become increasingly more important. Rather than providing costly training with worksheets, product information guides and brochures or hiring a consulting firm companies can create reusable tools in the form of webinars. Not only do they save on material costs, they are an efficient way to provide remote training during and after normal work hours. Studies show that proper training increase productivity which in turn increase profitability.
3. Timeliness- Webinars can be recorded and created rather quickly which will save time when attempting to launch a new product or train a new staff member. This is extremely useful when you consider coordinating an event with planners,venue, timelines, logistics, suppliers, and staff.
4. Establish Brand Awareness – Webinars not only establish your brand awareness but easily lead you to becoming an industry expert in your niche. This expertise provides an instant increase in brand awareness and an added benefit of customer loyalty. If you can tell me how and why I should make this purchase, I am more likely to trust you and purchase from you more often.
5. Sales and Marketing Tool – Webinars are a great way to launch a new product, or increase sales on an existing product! As a marketing tool, they can be used in a variety of different ways from list building to new lead generation. The ability to measure webinar results easily through online tracking also makes them useful for sales to a targeted consumer.
Tiffany Fulcher - Life Purpose Architect
Tiffany Fulcher is an entrepreneur, speaker, and life purpose architect tm boldly encouraging women to live their lives by God’s design. She provides inspiration and motivation through Tiffany Fulcher llc a personal and professional development company. Her practical yet strategic approach helps women to overcome obstacles and pursue limitless possibilities.
She compels others to walk in their authority, embrace their extraordinary, and to own their influence. Through her development and leadership training Tiffany equips her clients with the tools to help them define their purpose, set goals, and confront challenges that keep them from pursuing the enriching life God has planned for them.
Tiffany also owns Education Outsource, which serves to teach and train educators, schools, and organizations on the rising trends in education technology and how to implement these trends in effectively in the school and organizational environment.
Always considering matters of the heart, Education Outsource also provides teachers and administrators with leadership and personal development training encompassed around the educator influence.
As a writer and media personality Tiffany has been featured on ABC’s affiliate Good Morning Texas as an expert and blogger, Essence Magazine online, The Fort Worth Star Telegram and countless other news and media outlets.
Tiffany’s heartbeat and passion is her family. She simply adores her husband of 11 years, Fred and 3 kiddos, Symone 3, Trey 6, and Sydnei 9.