by Melissa Stewart
When I read this description on the Verizon site:
Introducing Droid Ultra by Motorola, only on Verizon. Now the thinnest 4G LTE smartphone is also one of the strongest.
I was SOLD!
You see, I’m rough on phones. Let me show you what I mean.
That’s a picture of my poor Droid 4. It went for a ride on top of my car. It should have stayed up there but… Since then I’ve been more careful but Verizon had me this time at “strongest” plus tons of other awesome features.
What I love:
1. It’s a great looking phone! I did not want to put a case on this beauty but note the photo above, so I did. The Otterbox is my friend 🙂
2. The battery lasts A LOT longer than my other phone.
3. I can wake it up with my sweet voice.
4. It has a quick launch 10 mega pixel camera plus you can tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture!
5. Touchless controls. To steal a line from Jean Parks “Okay Google Now” might possibly be my favorite phrase from 2013.
Things I would change:
1. While the camera is good and has some great features I wish it took better pictures in low light.
2. The glossy finish is fingerprint-prone.
I’ve just gotten started with the Droid Ultra and I’m sure my opinion will evolve over time. For the price (just $99 with a 2-year contract), I think it’s a great choice and I’d definitely recommend! (insert cheesy and odd photo of me holding the phone)
Disclaimer: As a Verizon Lifestyle Blogger I receive certain benefits, phone provided for review courtesy of Verizon.
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?