Have you ever wondered how some of the most famous and important women in history have lived their daily lives?
In 2019, where the line between life and work is becoming more and more blurred, could we take inspiration from empowering women of the past and present?
For instance, Martha Stewart packs a lot of into the first hours of her day, before getting down to business. Whereas the life of a pop star is a little more non-conventional, for instance Lady Gaga opts to spend her mornings writing music so she can take afternoons to mentally prepare herself for performing in the evening.
From Beyonce, to Coco Chanel, to Maya Angelou, we’ve taken a look at 36 rituals of famous women:
Find the complete report here.
- Currey, M. (2013). Daily Rituals: How Great Minds Make Time, Find Inspiration, and Get to Work. London: Picador
- Currey, M. (2019). Daily Rituals: Women At Work. London: Picador
- Silva-Jelley, N. (2018). A Day In The Life of Oprah. harpersbazaar.com
- Owaves. (2019). Day In The Life: Beyonce. owaves.com
- Wormley. R. (2015). The Schedules of 20 Famous People, Past & Present. wheniwork.com
- Cowles, C. (2015). Exclusive: 24 Hours with Kim Kardashian. harpersbazaar.com
- Owaves. (2019). Day In The Life: Lady Gaga. owaves.com
- Owaves. (2019). Day In The Life: Serena Williams. owaves.com
- Cronin, E. (2013). My List: Martha Stewart. harpersbazaar.com
- Ryan, N. (2015). UFC 193: Ronda Rousey reveals training, diet, sleeping schedule ahead of Holly Holm fight. foxsports.com.au
- Garnsworthy, J. (2016). Here Is Ronda Rousey’s Exact Diet and Exercise Plan for You to Copy. stylecaster.com
Founded in 2003, BodyLogicMD physician-owned practices make up the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of highly-trained practitioners specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Integrated with comprehensive wellness strategies, BodyLogicMD’s medically-supervised treatment plans are for men and women suffering from hormonal imbalance and conditions of aging, such as menopause and andropause.
About NeoMam Studios
NeoMam Studios is a creative studio based in the UK on a mission to create digital content that online audiences will want to share.
She Owns It accepts guest post submissions at https://sheownsit.com/guest-post-submissions/. If you have an article that would be of value to our community, please submit for approval.
All posts will be screened, links checked (limited to 3 and must be relevant), and author must be verifiable through a website and social media accounts.