About Angela: I used to work with high risk kids in the streets of Melbourne, now l have my own consultancy business and write for large publications. As a leadership coach and business leader having spent over 20 years in the field of vulnerability and trauma, l built a high-level career as an executive and transitioned into a business owner. I’m super passionate about unlocking human potential to deliver extraordinary results and help people step into their leadership mastery. I have spoken on stages and worked with thousands of people in self-development, leadership, mindset, human behavior and business. Love to travel, experience difference cultures and mastermind with leaders and expert authorities in personal development and business all over the world. Let’s connect through my website http://angelakambouris.com/, through my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- 13 Ways Leaders Re-Boot Employee Engagement In Business by @AngeKYoumatter
- 8 Ways To Step Into 2019 With A Vengeance And Operate At Your Fullest Potential by @AngeKYoumatter
- 8 Ways To Create A Workplace No One Will Ever Want To Leave by @AngeKYoumatter
- You Want To Drive Business Results, Start Appreciating Your People @AngeKYoumatter
- The Faces Of Shame @AngeKYoumatter
- Lavish Perks Are Nice But In The 21st Century Employees Are Seeking More @AngeKYoumatter
- 7 Ways To De-Throne The Drama Queen In The Workplace @AngeKYoumatter
- 7 Principles To Keep The Entrepreneurial Ego In Check by @AngeKYoumatter
- The Art Of Letting Go by @ANGEKYOUMATTER
- Stop buying into self-doubt and tap into your little rebel inside @AngeKYoumatter
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?