Christy Williams is an expert in her own midlife crisis, and not-at-all an expert in spiritual awakenings, both of which are currently ongoing for her. She is proud to call herself: Sassy Writer/Editor. Career and Life Coach. Flexible Work Evangelist. Spiritual Seeker. Highly-Sensitive Soul. Empathic Intuitive. Aspiring Herbivore. Fierce Mom. Slacker Wife. Hot Mess. And she also wants you to know that you are not the boss of her. She would love to connect with you on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and her website.
- 3 Easy Steps to Getting Our Work Done When Our Kids Are Home for the Summer by @ChristyCareer
- Career Coaching Ourselves When It’s Time to Consider Plan B – Or C and D by @ChristyCareer
- The Downside of Figuring out What You Love to Do for Work by @ChristyCareer
- 5 Co-Working Spaces for Women That I Wish Were in My Town by @ChristyCareer
- Meaningful Work We Can Do From Home? This Entrepreneur Is Making It Happen—And Saving the Environment at the Same Time by @ChristyCareer
- It’s 2018, Corporate America—Why Aren’t There More Flexible And Remote Work Options? by @ChristyCareer
- How many Side Hustles does it Take to Make a Career by @ChristyCareer
- A New And Unexpected Season of Work-Life Balance by @ChristyCareer
- 5 Inspiring Social Entrepreneurs who are Making the World a Better Place by @ChristyCareer
- How Sheryl Sandberg can Help us all Learn to Lean into the Suck by @ChristyCareer
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?