As CEO of MyCorporation Business Services, Inc. (MyCorporation.com), Deborah Sweeney is an advocate for protecting personal and business assets for business owners and entrepreneurs. With her experience in the fields of corporate and intellectual property law, Deborah has evolved from lawyer to business owner. She has extensive experience in the start-up and entrepreneurial industry as she has been involved in the formation of hundreds of thousands of businesses for MyCorporation.com’s customers.
Ms. Sweeney received her JD & MBA degrees from Pepperdine University. She is active in the community and loves working with students and aspiring entrepreneurs. She serves on the Board of Regents at California Lutheran University and is a founding member of Partners of Pepperdine. Deborah has served as an adjunct professor at the University of West Los Angeles and San Fernando School of Law in the areas of corporate and intellectual property law. Ms. Sweeney is also well-recognized for her written work online as a contributing writer with top business and entrepreneurial blogging sites. She is a regular contributor on Forbes, American Express, Social Media Today, and BlogHer among many others.
In her ‘free’ time, Deborah enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, Benjamin (8) and Christopher (6). Deborah believes in the importance of family and credits the entrepreneurial business model for giving her the flexibility to enjoy both a career and motherhood. Follow her on Twitter @deborahsweeney and @mycorporation.
- Why Does My Business Need State Unemployment Insurance? by @DeborahSweeney
- What Does It Take To Turn A Summer Side Hustle Into A Small Business? by @DeborahSweeney
- Should You Incorporate As A Professional Corporation Or Professional LLC? by @DeborahSweeney
- What Do Entrepreneurs Gain From Incorporating A Business? by @DeborahSweeney
- What The Landscape For U.S. Women Inventors Looks Like by @DeborahSweeney
- Why Millennials Should Start A Small Business In 2019 by @DeborahSweeney
- Angel Investors In America: 3 Facts Entrepreneurs Should Know About These Financers by @DeborahSweeney
- Who Benefits From Small Business Saturday? by @DeborahSweeney
- How Your Small Business Can Prep For Q4 by @DeborahSweeney
- 4 Personality Traits to Look For When Hiring by @DeborahSweeney
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?