by Sarupa Shah | Featured Contributor
Positive thinking is not a new topic but one that can make you feel slightly inadequate. I mean when your clients aren’t renewing and the speaking gig invitations have dried up and each time you email your list you get more unsubscribes than opens, it takes some resolve to stay positive!
When someone has pranged your car, or someone spills red wine on your light colored dress while out at a very important meeting, thinking positive can feel like an impossibility.
Positive thinking is something more than superficial happiness or an excuse to bury your head in the sand and avoid the truth.
Positive thinking is about building a mindset and attitude that doesn’t allow you to get sucked into the doldrums and drama which all lead to victimhood! The why me…the how can this be again….it will never be me….type of energy.
When you truly click with positive energy if any of the scenarios I describe above happen, you will acknowledge and accept them for the truth that they are and then take action because you just aren’t going to let details, illusions or things not panning out the way you want, floor you!
Positive thinking is not the mystery that you may have thought it to be!
Positive thinking is important because it helps you with:
- attraction in all senses of the word
- keeps you healthy
- keeps you moving to bigger and greater things
- and so much more…!
Even though I am sure I have convinced you here about the why of positive thinking, there is a thing about HOW that I also want to share with you.
It is something you have to be deliberate about wanting to achieve and one of my favourite ways to create change in life and business is using affirmations.
Below are 3 positive thinking affirmations to get you going!
- I am good enough just as I am – stops you affirming you lack something or aren’t good enough as if that is what you affirm that is where you act from and as like attracts like you create experiences based on not being good enough. This is my personal favourite affirmation of all time.
- Everything is good in my life – it is what you desire your life to be and it will make you feel good and therefore positive, so say it passionately and don’t let yourself believe anything else despite what illusions you plug into. Remember everything has a good reason including everything that happens for you.
- I am joy – positivity is linked to happiness and happiness is linked to joy. This affirmation reminds and connects you to the truth that you are joy personified and when you are radiating joy it is a positive energy which will benefit you.
Let me know how you get on with these affirmations and what questions you have about positive thinking! It is well worth the journey and well worth understanding!
PS If you want to know how to make your affirmations work and open up your world to positive thinking galore then check out this link!
Sarupa Shah is an award winning intuitive business coach and the owner and founder of The Soul Agency. The Soul Agency works with women entrepreneurs and leaders across the globe who want to put soul and spirit back into their life and the world. Her passion and power is to show women how to heal their relationship with money, discover their life purpose and get on with living the dream. If you connect with Sarupa and sign up to her newsletter you get a FREE 8 part email course focussing on manifesting, intuition, spiritual power, business planning and healing your money story! You get meditations, eBooks and toolkits to get your soul and spirit back into business!