by Melissa Stewart
Disclosure: I was provided the Ellipsis 7 tablet by Verizon to facilitate my review.
I’m part of the Verizon #VZWBuzz Lifestyle Blogger team and I recently received the new Ellipsis 7 tablet to review. I meant to have this review up last week but I was having too much fun with my new Verizon Ellipsis 7 to put it down and write a post!
This is my first tablet. Really. I have my Droid Ultra and my laptop and my Mac mini but until now, no tablet!
So I was excited to see what I’ve been missing.
It’s a fun little tablet, easy to use and easy to tuck into my purse and carry along. I’m a long time Android user so getting my Ellipsis set up was a piece of cake. I was signed on and adding apps in 5 minutes flat.
The size is “just right”. The 7″ HD screen is big enough to read my eBooks, play my apps, and tweet my little heart out, while still being small enough to carry everywhere. Another plus (because it’s so similar in size to the iPad Mini) is that many of the iPad Mini cases are a perfect fit for my Ellipsis!
Things I love about this tablet:
- 12 hour usage time
- Verizon’s 4G LTE network. Stay connected without worry
- TONS of Android Apps on Google Play
- 7″ HD display (crisp image and colors)
- Size. Very similar to a iPad Mini which makes it OH SO portable
From Verizon’s site:
Verizon Ellipsis™ 7 will quickly become your go–to tablet for entertainment and productivity. Perfectly designed to grab and go, it features a 7–inch HD display, ample battery life and a powerful processor that lets you easily switch from e-books to games to email. It’s exclusive to Verizon and its fast 4G LTE network
- 3.2 Megapixel Rear–Facing Camera and Camcorder
- 7″ HD IPS Display (1280×800)
- Dimensions: 7.72″ (H) x 4.94″ (W) x 0.4″ (D)
- Technology formats: 4G LTE (B13), Band 4 (XLTE)
- Android™ 4.2.2 operating system
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 8GB internal memory
- Supports up to 32GB microSD card (sold separately)
- Standard Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Usage Time: up to 12.28 hours
- Standby: up to 6.53 days
Overall, this is a great little tablet. Long battery life, built-in LTE, affordable price point, plenty of apps, and a perfectly portable size!
Melissa Stewart is a serial entrepreneur who has had a “home office” since age 5. She is passionate about entrepreneurship, addicted to coffee and eternally optimistic. She is the founder of She Owns It, a site committed to empowering women entrepreneurs by offering resources, support and inspiration. @melissaonline