Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 330 million active users. With so many people on Twitter, it can be hard to stand out and get noticed. But don’t worry! We have a few tips for you that will help both personal and business accounts alike in getting the most out of this platform as a marketing tool. The first step is figuring out what your goal is – if you want more followers or more engagement, we have some different strategies for each situation!
What’s new on Twitter?
Twitter has been around for a while but not only the CEO recently changed. Twitter has been working on a new algorithm to focus more on what matters. The Twitter feed is now going to be adjusted by the engagement and interactions with your content, so it’s even better for real-time conversation!
While Twitter can’t change its 140 character limit (that would mean rewriting all of Twitter), they are introducing some other ways you can stand out on Twitter in 2022. In this blog post, we have gathered some tips for personal and business accounts on how to get the most out of Twitter as a social media platform for digital marketing and influencer relations.
Twitter is one of the best ways you can connect with your followers, increase your brand awareness or create new opportunities for influencer relations. On Twitter, you have a limited number of characters to express your thoughts and share content with the world. The key is being clear and concise in what you say, use as few words as possible but still get across what you want people reading your tweets to know about it! Also, don’t forget that Twitter has a visual aspect to it, so make sure you use images and videos to break up your text and add some interest.
Here are our top tips for standing out on Twitter in 2022
Tips for Personal Accounts:
- Use Twitter to connect with new people and build relationships.
- Share interesting content that is relevant to your followers.
- Be yourself. Always.
- Use images and videos to break up your text and add some interest.
- Be concise in what you say, use as few words as possible but still get across what you want people reading your tweets to know about it.
- Join Twitter chats relevant to your niche or industry to engage with other Twitter users and build engagement.
Tips for Business Accounts:
- Use Twitter as a platform to share company news, events, job postings, and more.
- Does your brand communicate visually? Use tools like Canva or Adobe Spark to simplify things. Maybe even go for GIFs if that’s what your audience wants to see.
- Design a structure for how you build your tweets and stick to it for better brand consistency.
- Twitter chats are also relevant for companies but maybe more as a listener. A good opportunity to find thought-leaders and influencers that are active in your niche.
- Use Twitter to connect with potential customers and followers. Make sure you listen and reply to them right away, not a week later.
- Share interesting and relevant content that followers will want to share and talk about. Invite your audience to share feedback and work it into your product.
Twitter is a great platform for businesses as well as personal accounts and can be used to achieve a variety of marketing goals. Make sure you utilize all the features Twitter has to offer and stand out from the crowd in 2022!
I’m Christopher Isak, founder, and writer at TechAcute magazine – thanks a lot for reading my guest post here on She Owns It. Make sure to also check their other articles in this category because there are some gems to discover.