by Laura Gatsos Young
What’s In It For Me?
Testimonials by real people also lend you credibility. If a customer is willing to go on the record and attach their name to their feedback, it likely means they believe in you and your product. Loyal customers play a critical role in the know-like-trust process that is necessary to attract new customers.
The Most Effective Client Testimonials
- what they loved
- why they loved it
- how they were treated & how they felt (the customer experience)
- the (tangible) results they achieved because of your product or service
How to Get Killer Client Testimonials
- What are some tangible results you’ve had since we worked together OR since you purchased? (Provide some examples here to get them going).
- How was your customer service experience? Did we meet your needs? In what ways? What specifically did you think worked well?
- What was one BIG result you would tell a colleague or friend about from our experience working together/purchasing the product? How has it changed your organization/life for the better?
- Would you be comfortable with me sharing this feedback on my company website or social media channels? Can I attribute your name and/or photo?
Always Be Asking
I am a digital content writer based in Toronto. I write email, social media and website copy for female entrepreneurs that serves their audience, drives traffic to their website and converts followers into clients. Follow me @writerlauragatsosyoung or subscribe to get weekly tips and insight into digital marketing.