by Barbara Clifford | Featured Contributor
Everyone fears procrastination and beats themselves up for not being disciplined enough to manage it. But we all do it, we all get distracted.
It’s important to find ways to ‘trick yourself’ into being more productive.
1. Find out what gives you greatest return for your effort.
2. Discover your productive zone and work there – even if it’s unconventional.
3. Create a ‘BackBurner’ folder.
4. Understand the Power of No.
5. Make an Appointment with yourself.
Barbara Clifford – The Time Tamer – Time Management & Stress Management Enthusiast
Barbara Clifford (a.k.a The Time Tamer) has spent over 20 years working in stressful and time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing. She has always had a burning passion for creating order out of chaos. Barbara assists people to find clarity in their environment, control of their time and alleviate stress. From gay bars to cruise ships, Barbara’s professional experience has been diverse, including contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care and Health Services to name a few. Find out more at timetamer.com.au