We are looking for a few talented bloggers to share their knowledge and creativity with our She Owns It community. Our featured contributors are asked to submit a piece on any topic of they’re choosing so long as it is of value to our community, meets or topic guidelines, and is approved by our team. They can be written articles or video posts. Contributors must commit to partnering with She Owns It for a minimum of 6 months (one year is preferred) and writing a minimum of one post per month.
Topics of Interest:
- Running an online business
- Creative entrepreneurship
- Side Hustles
- Working from home
- Productivity and Organization
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Email lists
- Increasing website traffic
- Legal tips for Small Businesses
- We are open to discussing additional categories
Benefits of Contributing:
As a small business owner, entrepreneur, blogger, freelance writer, etc., we know what it’s like to juggle all the things. So, why add guest posting to your already mile-long to-do list?
Every contributor receives:
- Bio listed on the She Owns It contributor page
- Bio and picture on every post published
- Exposure through our social media networks, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Introduction as a featured contributor to the She Owns It email list
Ways becoming a contributor may help you:
- Exposes your writing and brand to a whole new audience
- Build trust and grow your community
- Gives you more published work to share with potential clients
- Lets you showcase your expertise about a specific topic or idea
- Provides experience for adapting to another brand’s style or style guide
- Increase brand credibility and awareness
- Boost name recognition
- Build relationships with industry peers
- Drives traffic back to your website/blog
- Potentially boosts your own domain authority
Before applying to become a contributor, take a moment to look over the details below.
The Fine Print:
- This is not a paid position. At this time, She Owns It is a passion project and not a for profit platform. If that changes in the future, we will change our contributor structure.
- All work must be original content.
- All submissions are subject to approval.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to She Owns It, we reserve the right to publish, remove, repurpose, and reference as needed.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove content, update or insert links, and/or edit any time as we see fit.
- We ask that you not republish the content on another site for at least 30 days.
Here’s how to get featured:
- Fill out the form below.
- Include 2-3 sentences about your area of expertise, a little about your business or blog, and a link for reference.
- Submit 1-3 ideas for a guest post that falls under the categories listed above.
- Share links to relevant posts you’ve published that showcase your writing and expertise.
2023 Contributor Application
Please complete all fields to be considered.