by Melissa Stewart
We are looking for a few amazing women (and men) to share their inspiration and expertise with the She Owns It community. Featured contributors will be selected based on their level of expertise in their particular fields. Featured contributors must be able to commit to partnering with She Owns It from July through December 2018 and writing a minimum of 6 posts.
-> APPLY HERE! <-
Here are some subjects we are interested in:
- Small Business
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Product Development
- Graphic Design
- Online Strategies – Website and Email
- Human Resources
- Operations and Business Strategy
- Customer Service Programs
- Entrepreneur Success Stories & Inspiration
- Creative Entrepreneurs
- Better Blogging
- Recipes & Tips for Healthy Living
- Venture Capital
- Web Design
- Dressing for Success
…or tell us your expertise & we can create a category just for you!
Here’s how it works:
Featured Contributors will commit to six months with She Owns It. Each Featured Contributor will provide six unique posts during their six month commitment. They can be written articles or video posts.
Our Featured Contributors will receive:
- Listing under Featured Contributors on the She Owns It site
- Bios and pictures on every post submitted.
- Exposure through our social media networks on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A woman entrepreneur that has seen success in business.
- A woman who is an expert in her industry or field.
- A woman who has excelled in a specific area of business.
- A woman who is committed to helping other women.
- AND a few good men!
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
Have questions? Reach out to Melissa Stewart, at melissa (at) sheownsit (dot) com
-> APPLY HERE! <-
Application DEADLINE is Monday, June 25, 2018.
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?