Tiffany Fulcher | Featured Contributor
I have been a blogger now for some 7+ years. My initial introduction to blogging really had a lot more to do with a personal decision than branding and marketing a product or service. What I found however, was that my mental notes shifted others perspectives about me and I became known as an expert in my field. As a result my exposure has grown and through blogging I have attracted television and broadcast opportunities, speaking, writing, and hosting opportunities and tons of exposure that would have otherwise been unavailable. As a product, business, or service owner here are 5 great reason why blogging useful to your business!
1. Exposure – I know what you are thinking, there are hundreds even thousands of blogs no one wants to read mine. This is where you are wrong, as a business owner you need to take every open opportunity that presents itself in the form of FREE to expose your business to potential clients. Blogging opens the doors for that exposure not only to clients but media, events, conferences, and competition. Your customers want to hear from you, your thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes. Furthermore, blogging allows you have a built-in beta-test audience for new products and se
2. Connection – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and more are pictures and word forms of micro-blogging. While these are great, one of the most important ways to build client relationships is through connection and connection rarely happens in 140 words or less. Blogging provides a deeper sentiment, ways to explain your product, your love for clients, ways that others are using the product, testimonials and the list goes on. Now this does not mean that you should be long winded but you should take the time to get to know others and let them learn to know you.Connecting to your clients can go a long way with your brand.
3. Branding – Again branding in the microblogging forms of social media can at times be challenging. There are forms, guidelines, restrictions, plug-ins, competitors and the list goes on. Not so with your personal blog. You control how you create the visual and text form of what others will perceive as it relates to your brand. Not only that your brand is the most important brand because it’s the only brand! You are not competing with the platform you’re using and the thousands of others who are streaming there as well.
4. Building – One of the biggest mistakes business owners make in the building phase is leaving their audience in the hands of social media outlets only. In the building and growth phase nurturing and informing your client base is what keeps them coming back for more. Blogging not only allows you to expose yourself to potential clients, it also allows you to build your potential client list. Allowing others to subscribe to your blog gives you access to them when your company wants to promote, sale, or roll out new products or services. This gives your clients exclusivity which can go a long way in today’s market. Furthermore, your audience can serve as a beta-test for new projects. Surveying or asking client needs before creating a product ensures a win-win for all involved!
5. Expertise- Blogging regularly on your topic leverages your knowledge and helps others to see you differently. Most business owners are well-researched individuals who know not only their product or service but just as much about their competitors. Blogging gives you credibility and positions you as an expert in your field. With microblogging its difficult to be seen as the go-to-guy when it comes to a specific product or service. Blogging gives you that open door you are given a different platform to expound on your product, service, or your core company values. Not only is this important for positioning purposes these blogs can be a compiled into a books, workbook, seminar, or webinar.
There you have it 5 reasons why blogging for your business is such a big deal! Setting up a blog can be simple, and succinct with your business goals. Build a blog to help you build a better business! Blessings and Nothing Less!
Tiffany Fulcher – Life Purpose Architect
Tiffany Fulcher is an entrepreneur, speaker, and life purpose architect tm boldly encouraging women to live their lives by God’s design. She provides inspiration and motivation through Tiffany Fulcher llc a personal and professional development company. Her practical yet strategic approach helps women to overcome obstacles and pursue limitless possibilities.
She compels others to walk in their authority, embrace their extraordinary, and to own their influence. Through her development and leadership training Tiffany equips her clients with the tools to help them define their purpose, set goals, and confront challenges that keep them from pursuing the enriching life God has planned for them.
Tiffany also owns Education Outsource, which serves to teach and train educators, schools, and organizations on the rising trends in education technology and how to implement these trends in effectively in the school and organizational environment.
Always considering matters of the heart, Education Outsource also provides teachers and administrators with leadership and personal development training encompassed around the educator influence.
As a writer and media personality Tiffany has been featured on ABC’s affiliate Good Morning Texas as an expert and blogger, Essence Magazine online, The Fort Worth Star Telegram and countless other news and media outlets.
Tiffany’s heartbeat and passion is her family. She simply adores her husband of 11 years, Fred and 3 kiddos, Symone 3, Trey 6, and Sydnei 9.