by Melissa Stewart
We are looking for a few amazing women to share their inspiration and expertise with the She Owns It community. We will be selecting women based on their level of expertise in their particular fields and we will only have one woman per industry/niche. Featured contributors must be able to commit to partnering with She Owns It from July through December 2013.
Here are some subjects we are interested in:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Product Development
- Professional Dress & Image
- Graphic Design & Branding
- Online Strategies – Website and Email
- Human Resources
- Operations and Business Strategy
- Customer Service Programs
- Entrepreneur Success Stories & Inspiration
- Product Development
…or tell us your expertise & we can create a category just for you!
Here’s how it works:
Featured Contributors will commit to six months with She Owns It. Each Featured Contributor will provide six unique posts during their six month commitment. They can be written articles or video posts.
Our Featured Contributors will receive:
- Listing under Featured Contributors on the She Owns It site
- Bios and pictures on every post submitted.
- Exposure through our social media networks on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A woman entrepreneur that has seen success in business.
- A woman who is an expert in her industry or field. Or has excelled in a specific area in business.
- A woman who is committed to helping other women entrepreneurs.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply (or nominate someone you know that would be a good fit!).
Have questions? Reach out to Melissa Stewart, at melissa (at) sheownsit (dot) com
Click here to APPLY Application deadline is Friday, June 21, 2013.
Melissa Stewart is a serial entrepreneur who has had a “home office” since age 5. She is passionate about entrepreneurship, addicted to coffee and eternally optimistic. Her latest project https://sheownsit.com// is a site committed to empowering women entrepreneurs by offering resources, support and inspiration. @melissaonline
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a Purveyor of Possibility, Entrepreneur Advocate and Coffee Addict. She believes that behind every successful woman is her story. What’s your story?